Welcome to Summit Advisory Board
Consulting Services for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs
The Summit Companies is a business consulting organization that is dedicated to business leaders with the advisors and resources they need in order to grow, improve, and protect their organizations. Summit advisors have an average of over 25 years of industry experience in their fields of expertise and have a passion for using that experience to help their clients. The Summit team is comprised of professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds, including Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, and Executive Leadership.
That experience and diversity allows Summit to provide strategic guidance and solutions in a number of areas, including:
- Strategic Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- HR Compliance
- Performance Management
- Team Building
- Financial Analysis
- Company Valuation
- Business Continuation Planning
The Summit Advisory Board brings together a select group of business owners to provide peer review of their actions as leaders of their respective companies. Personal and business practices improvement and growth will be achieved by working together and drawing from each other’s talents and experiences. We will hold each other accountable for our mutual success in the marketplace.
Features and Benefits
What we can do for you.
WHAT IS THE SUMMIT ADVISORY BOARD?
- Networking with your peers over breakfast
- Monthly Business Improvement Training
- Review of Key Performance Indicators
- Discussion of past issues by members
- Roundtable problem solving discussion
- Commitments to the group to advance your business.
WHY DO WE NEED ADVISORS FOR OUR BUSINESS?
- Each of us sees things through the filter of our own personality and experiences. By involving others in our decision-making we reap the benefits of their personality and experiences.
- You may be the smartest person in the room but not in everything.
- Owners of small business typically do not have anyone they can verbalize their issues and problems with.
- The “no one can do it as well as I can” syndrome of the small business owner. Learn how others have moved past this hurdle.
- Learn from the mistakes of others.
- Learn from the success of others.
- We benefit by helping each other.
Let’s get started!
Attend the Summit Advisory Board Introductory Breakfast
Join us on April 21st for a special introductory breakfast. Enjoy a free hot breakfast while you network with other small and medium sized business owners. You will meet our team of advisors who will work with you towards personal and business improvement and growth. And most importantly, you will learn about the benefits of partnering with the Summit Advisory Board.
April 21, 2015
8am - 10am
Summit Leadership Foundation
3404 Hanover Rd.
Johnson City, TN 37604
Approximately 99% of Fortune 1000 Companies have a Board of Directors that helps provide advice and support for the company CEO.
However, less than 1% of the leaders of small to medium businesses have advisory boards they can turn to.
One of the lessons of leadership worth emphasizing is that you want to get to know other great leaders and take their advice. At some point in your development, it’s only people who’ve been in the seat of having to be leaders who can help you in a deep way.
JIM YONG KIM